Sponsor the Sweep!
Join forces with Pearl Riverkeeper for clean swimmable, fishable, drinkable water!
Saturday, Sept 17, 2022
Support the 6th annual Pearl River Clean Sweep, our region's largest one-day, watershed-wide litter cleanup!
Cleanup teams deploy at locations on the Strong and Bogue Chitto Rivers and along the entire length of the Pearl River from its Headwaters in Nanih Waiya, Mississippi, through the Ross Barnett Reservoir, all the way to Pearlington on the Gulf Coast. Volunteers of all ages can choose from over 25 land and water-based locations. This event celebrates drinkable, swimmable, fishable water in 15 Mississippi counties, 2 Louisiana parishes, and over 490 miles of beautiful river!
In the past 5 years, this event has engaged more than 3,400 volunteers and removed 139,000 pounds of trash.
Sponsorship Levels (monetary or products/services):
- Watershed Supporter-$1000
- River Supporter-$500
- Tributary Supporter-$250
- Sponsor level recognition and logo placement on the Clean Sweep webpage
- Social media recognition of your support to 7,500 followers across several platforms
- Recognition in Pearl Riverkeeper newsletter which reaches 1,800 members
- Watershed Supporters will be recognized in the Clean Sweep press release prior to the event
- Cleaner water!
Pearl Riverkeeper is a non-profit, tax exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax deductible to extent allowed by law.